I updated my iPhone operating system to iOS6 last night. One of the new apps is the Passbook app. When I opened the Passbook app and then clicked the button for the App Store, it said that the iTunes store was not available.
There is an easy fix for this:
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time
- If your time is set to automatic, turn that off
- You will now see an option to Set Date & Time. Choose that
- Choose the year setting and change it to one year ahead (to 2013 in this case)
- Click the home button and go back to the Passbook App.
- Now when you click the App Store link, it should open up for you
- After you do that, remember to go back to Settings > General > Date & Time and either manually change the year back to the current year or turn on “Set Automatically” again.