This was an enormous website project that was a pure joy to build. It contains the following features:
- A back-end infrastructure built around regular Webinar events. These events tie in presenters, moderators, continuing education credits, and post-event, on-demand access for members.
- A robust directory containing everyone associated with The Alliance.
- A searchable and filterable toolbox as easy to navigate as it is to populate.
- A site-wide glossary feature that highlights defined terms wherever they appear on the website.
- An interactive map containing a state-by-state donor registry guide.
- A website backend that makes it easy for Alliance staff to add and maintain information.
I integrated a design created by Janet Beckley into a WordPress template.