Your website is the core of your online presence. The design & development pieces include website design, the back end development, sitemap architecture, and content placement. I can help you with your logo design, overall branding, positioning strategy (SEO), and look and feel.
Digital Solutions for a Changing World
There are a number of different ways to sell online. Here are some ways I’ve helped clients generate income from their websites:
- Online store to sell products or services that are either physical or digital. Example – Landmark Booksellers
- Online store with products supplied by a drop-shipper. The customer does not hold any inventory, but rather it ships directly from the manufacturer. Example – Russ Roberts
- Connecting a form to a payment option for the collection of donations or payments. Example – Books of Titans
Payment can be accepted in any of the following ways – PayPal, Stripe, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Authorize.net, etc.
Monthly Management options ensure the proper functioning of your website, provide a proper safety net through proactive monitoring, and dig deep into analytics for suggested updates that enhance your online presence .
A website without a positioning strategy is like a billboard in the desert. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process by which a strategy is implemented into a website and overall online presence.
Strategy sessions consist of initial Advanced SEO research in three main areas:
- Existing user behavior analytics
- Keyword Research – how are people searching for your products, services, or ideas?
- Competitor Research – how have your competitors positioned their online presence?
Based upon this research, I generate a SEO Report the proposes a positioning strategy going forward. This report is discussed over phone or in person as part of a strategy session.
Final deliverables vary by organization, but most strategy sessions consist of the following:
- Keyword & competitor research and analytics
- A list of proposal keywords and key phrases to begin targeting
- Integration of the final positioning strategy into the new website
- A list of questions people use to search for relevant services, which can
be used within an FAQ section or as individual blog/news posts
- Suggestions on how to implement the strategy on social media and other 3rd-party platforms